Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The best One Piece games are pirate king developed by JoyGames

Pirate king's playable roster will mainly focus on characters with Devil Fruit abilities. Since the Dressrosa arc is still ongoing in the pirate king online Bandai Namco had to go beyond the source material and create an original story for the game. Think about the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series, but with One Piece characters.

I love her like a dopey bilingual and technologically-talented (but still dopey) little sister, so this is gonna be the commentary paragraph for this awesome piece of One Piece art. I can understand why it wouldn't be for everyone, but it's a series that will always stand out in my mind. There's a lot to love--its exaggerated facial expressions, amusing dialogue, excellent character development and storytelling that cares more about artistic liberty than literal depiction, I've been enthralled through every season.
I never get tired of the Squirtle/Kamina crossovers. Now I can actually watch more than the first few episodes! One Piece OP2 still has my copy of Professor Layton vs. Unique, character designs and aesthetic. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and I need to get it back from him! I should do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment